GLEE Dance Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What To Expect from a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Birmingham?
If the bride-to-be is a massive fan of this hit American TV series, then her and all the girls are going to love taking part in a musical GLEE dance hen party in Birmingham. Whether it’s “Don’t Stop Believing” or another smash hit tune from this successful show, you girls will be taught a fully choreographed routine. Hosted by a dance instructor who will be able to chop and change the session to suit the group’s ability level, everyone will have the chance to take part on the day. This will also take place at a private city centre venue such as a dance studio or function room. Either way, we will make sure you girls
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.