Boy Band Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Nail the moves to your favourite boy band anthems
- Start with an energetic warm up
- Experienced dance instructor to lead the class
- Rehearse the steps and moves
- Come together as a group for the final performance to some classic boy band songs and dance routines.
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask
What to Look Forward to on a Belfast Boy Band Dance Hen Party?
When you and the girls go for a Boyband dance hen party in Blackpool, you will be taught a fully choreographed dance routine to a well-known tune from legendary bands from the 80s & 90s. Your trained instructor will first go through a quick warm-up with the group, they will be able to assess your ability level and then adjust the class accordingly. This makes sure that everyone can get involved, regardless of experience! You’ll all get to practice the moves as you learn before putting it all together to make the final routine, which you’ll get to perform at the end. Spectators are also welcome to come and watch!
What Do You Wear on a Boy Band Dance Class?
MaKe sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For some hysterical pictures, dress up like your favourite heart throbs from classic boy bands!
There are no reviews yet.