Street Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Street Dance Hen Party in Birmingham?
During a street dance hen party in Birmingham you and the girls will be taught a series of different dance moves to some classic street dance songs. You will first head to your centrally located private function room and meet your trained dance instructor. From here you can go onto a fun and energetic warm up. And then learn a variety of different street dance steps and moves that will be put together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What to Wear for Your Street Dance Class?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.