90's Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Birmingham 90s Dance Hen Party?
Take yourselves back to the decade of hip hop, R&B, grunge and Britpop and learn a fully choreographed routine with a 90s dance hen party in Birmingham. A fantastic way to bring some energetic fun and plenty of laughter to your day, each of you can relax and enjoy yourselves as your class will take place at a private and spacious city centre venue. Your dance instructor will lead the session, teaching all of you the moves and steps needed to go into your routine. This class can also be tailored to suit the group’s abilities, so that nobody will be feeling left out! At the end, put your knowledge into practice by performing the full routine with the other girls.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.