80's Dance Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a Birmingham 80’s Dance Hen Party?
Take yourselves back through the decades and prepare to be taught a fully choreographed dance routine with an electric 80s dance hen party in Birmingham! With a dance instructor to lead the class, they will teach you all the steps and moves you’ll need to make up a routine to one of the decade’s biggest hits! This will all take place at a private and modern city centre venue, either at a mirrored dance studio or function room at a central bar or restaurant. Regardless, we will make sure you girls have the space and privacy to enjoy yourselves, get active and learn a completely new skill.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.