Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham?
Take the girls back to the 1920s and take up a brilliantly vintage experience with a Chicago dance class hen party in Birmingham. Taking place at a private city centre venue arranged by us, the only thing you and the girls need on the day is plenty of energy and plenty of jazz hands! This will all be hosted and taught by an experienced dance instructor, who will go over a quick and fun warm-up before kicking off the class. From here, they will be able to assess the group’s abilities and adjust the class accordingly. After learning the full routine, you girls will get to show off your moves with a final performance!
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.