Musical Theatre Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Have you ever wanted to be on the West End?
- Includes a warm up to start
- A trained dance instructor will lead the class
- Learn steps and moves from scratch
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- At the end of the experience, Put together the moves to some classic, theatrical music
- Private room, central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party in Birmingham?
Give the bride-to-be the feeling of being centre-stage of a Broadway or West End show with an exciting musical theatre dance hen party in Birmingham. Hosted by an experienced dance tutor at a private city centre venue arranged by us, we will make sure you girls have plenty of privacy and space to learn and practice your fully choreographed routine. Just make sure that you bring lots of energy on the day, as you’ll be learning the dance moves as you practice throughout the class. Once your tutor thinks that you are all ready, it’s time to get together to showcase what you’ve learnt with a final performance of the full routine!
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Fancy dress is always welcome too! Think classic plays, big hair and iconic characters from your favourite theatre performances.
There are no reviews yet.