ABBA Dance Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Birmingham?
Go back through the decades as you learn a fully choreographed routine in a tutor-led class with an ABBA dance hen party in Birmingham. If the bride-to-be is known for being a huge fan of the Swedish pop group, then she’s really going to appreciate this! Taking place at a private city centre venue such as a function room or dance studio, your tutor will run through a quick warm-up before kicking off the class. Able to tailor the routine to the group’s abilities, your instructor will go through all the steps and moves you’ll need for your final performance at the end!
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.