Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Birmingham
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Birmingham?
Take yourselves back to the beginning of the 20th century with flapper headbands and stage-dazzling dance moves with a classy Charleston dance hen party in Birmingham. Ensure you girls bring plenty of energy on the day, as you’ll be taught a fully choreographed dance routine from an experienced dance instructor. They will make sure all of you are enjoying yourselves by assessing the group’s abilities with a quick warm-up to start off the class. They can then adjust the routine to suit the group. As you practice the moves as you go, it will be time to combine everything you’ve learnt to make up the final routine!
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.