GLEE Dance Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens in a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
Before you book your GLEE dance hen party in Leeds you will probably want to know what happens right? First you will head to your private city centre function room and meet your trained dance instructor. Start your experience off with a fun warm up to get all of the girls energised. Once the warm up is out the way and your all ready to start learning, you will be able to start learning some amazing dance moves. All of these moves will be put together into a dance routine to some classic GLEE songs like Don’t Stop Believing.
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.