Street Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on a Street Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
During your street dance hen party in Leeds you will be able to enjoy something fun and energetic. Start with a fun warm up to get your hearts pumping before moving onto some real street dance moves. Once you’re warmed up your trained dance instructor will put together different steps for you all to practise. These will be put together to suit your dancing abilities so that everyone can get involved. When you think you’ve got the hang of all the steps you will be able to put them together with your fully choreographed dance routine.
What to Wear for Your Street Dance Class?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.