Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with a Chicago Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
During your Chicago dance hen party in Leeds you can expect you and the girls to come out of the whole situation with a fully choreographed dance routine. First you will meet your dance instructor and then you will be given a fun energetic warm up to get the party started. From here you will have time to learn some Chicago style dance moves with the fast legs and the high knees. All of these moves you will be able to perfect before putting them together into an impressive final performance.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.