Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
With a Charleston dance hen party in Leeds you and the girls will be able to have a fully choreographed dance routine at the end of the day. In a private city centre function room, you and the girls will meet your trained dance instructor. Once you’ve completed a fun warm up you will be able to start learning some classic Charleston moves. When you’ve got a variety of different moves sorted you will be able to put them together into a full dance routine. The best part about this whole experience is that it can be tailored completely to you and your group.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.