Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
With a Charleston dance hen party in Leeds you and the girls will be able to have a fully choreographed dance routine at the end of the day. In a private city centre function room, you and the girls will meet your trained dance instructor. Once you’ve completed a fun warm up you will be able to start learning some classic Charleston moves. When you’ve got a variety of different moves sorted you will be able to put them together into a full dance routine. The best part about this whole experience is that it can be tailored completely to you and your group.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.