Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds?
The burlesque dance class hen party in Leeds gives you the opportunity to step out of your comfort zone and feel sexy for the day! All the girls can learn classic steps and moves of the art of burlesque, with a fun dance instructor to lead the way. When you’ve rehearsed the sultry choreography, come together for a final group performance and perform what you’ve learned with music. Held in private, central venues across Leeds, you can let your hair down in this unique themed dance class.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.