90's Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do On a 90’s Dance Class Hen Party in Leeds?
Within a 90’s dance hen party in Leeds, you and the girls will get a chance to strut your stuff to a variety of 90’s hits that will take you back. With the helping hand of a trained dance instructor, learn the moves to a fully choreographed routine that’s tailored to your dancing abilities. Rehearse each step as you in a private, central venue just for your hen group. When everyone has the moves locked in, join together for a grand finale performance to a medley of 90’s classics that’s sure to leave a lasting memory for your bride to be.
What Can You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.