80's Dance Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with an 80’s Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
During your 80s dance hen party in Leeds you can expect to have some light hearted fun with all the girls. With a trained dance instructor, you will have the chance to get some new dance moves under your belt. In a city centre venue like a private function room in a hotel you will start your experience with a fun warm up. Once that is out the way you can learn all the different moves from the 80s to put together to some iconic songs from the decade. It’s a great way to get all the girls moving and having some fun.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.