80's Dance Hen Party in Leeds
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Should You Expect with an 80’s Dance Hen Party in Leeds?
During your 80s dance hen party in Leeds, you can expect to have some light-hearted fun with all the girls. With a trained dance instructor, you will have the chance to get some new dance moves under your belt. In a city centre venue, like a private function room in a hotel, you will start your experience with a fun warm-up. Once that is out the way you can learn all the different moves from the 80s to put together some iconic songs from the decade. It’s a great way to get all the girls moving and having some fun.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.