Mobile 90's Dance Class Hen Party
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
How Will Your Mobile 90’s Dance Class Work on the Day?
The mobile 90’s dance hen parties are a fully organised dance routine with an experienced instructor that comes straight to your venue. Our dance experience can come to all homes, hen houses and hired venues throughout the UK. Simply make sure there’s enough space for all your group members to learn the moves and participate. Your dance instructor will teach you some iconic dance moves to a 90’s medley. At the end of the class, combine everything you’ve learned into an epic finale routine!
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.