ABBA Dance Hen Party
What to Expect on an ABBA themed hen do?
Start with a quick warm up to loosen up your muscles then it’s time for the real thing. You could be dancing to a variety of ABBA favourites from Mamma Mia, Take a Chance on Me and Dancing Queen! In small sections you will learn different dance moves that will be put together into one amazing dance routine.
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.