Burlesque Dance Lessons Hen Party
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party?
Learn the art of burlesque with the burlesque dance hen party, you and the girls will be able to strut your stuff like real show girls. With an experienced dance instructor, you will be able to put together a choreographed dance routine tailored to your dance abilities. Feel like the real deal with feather boas, gloves, heels and transform into a group of show girls. With your dance routine you will be able to learn all the sexy, sultry moves that go with the art of burlesque dancing.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
What is Burlesque Dancing?
Burlesque is a variety show that has both comedic and provocative aspects to it. The show features female chorus, solo dances, songs, and exaggerative clothing. The words burlesque derives from Italian and essentially means mockery, ridicule, and joke. Learn more about burlesque here.
How Can You Prepare for Burlesque Dancing?
A great way to prepare yourself for your burlesque dancing class would be to watch the 2010 film Burlesque. As well as being a great film it will also give you an idea of the style of dancing that you will be learning on your dance class. As well as the film you can also prepare yourself by watching YouTube videos of burlesque dancers.
Was Burlesque Illegal?
Everyone and anyone who knows about burlesque knows about Dita Von Teese, but when burlesque first started out it was illegal! If anyone were caught watching an act or performing an act it would result in jail time. Now, burlesque shows are performed in some of the most well known theatres in the world!
There are no reviews yet.