80's Dance Hen Party
What Happens on an 80’s Dance Hen Party?
On the day you will meet your trained dance instructor who will start you girls off with a quick warm up to get your heart pumping. Then you will be learning a variety of different dance moves in small parts to put together into one amazing routine. The songs you could be dancing to include Fame, Footloose and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. It’s also suitable for all abilities as your dance instructor will tailor the whole experience to suit your group. So, throw it back to the years of big hair, bright colours and amazing songs with the 80s dance hen party.
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
There is plenty of 80's fancy dress ideas available online. Popular ideas are bright colours, neons, leg warmers, sweatbands and big hair.
Make sure to bring comfortable trainers for the dance class.
Want more inspiration for 80's costumes?
Here are some crazy, unique and out there ideas for the lover of fancy dress.
Fresh Prince, wear shellsuits, Freddie Mercury, Madonna, order inflatable boom box, Super Mario & friends, A-Team, Where's Wally, Space Invaders, Rubiks cube, 80's films (Top Gun & Ghostbusters). The list is endless, but we think the team from fancydress.com have most things covered.
I shall definitely be returning to you guys when the other sister decides to get married.
Many Thanks for everything you have all been amazing and I will be highly recommending you to anyone I know about the throw a hen or stag do.
I have to call out Elise (dance instructor) in particular. . Elise was so professional, warm, funny and friendly, she gave it her absolute all (even in the ridiculous heat!) and we really clicked, she was just totally fab and a super lovely person to be part of Amy’s day. She was also kind enough to give a Amy a bottle of prosecco at the end.