Dirty Dancing Hen Party
What to Expect on a Dirty Dancing Hen Party?
Learn an amazing dance routine to the classic songs with the Dirty Dancing hen party. With a dance instructor with you to host the event, you will be able to enjoy a quick warmup before you start learning some moves. In your private city centre venue, you can put together all these moves and make your dance routine. All the girls will love this as its probably one of the most popular films of all time right ladies? Feel like Baby as you learn how to move like they do in Dirty Dancing…without a trip to the river to practise the famous lift.
- Learn the moves from the classic dirty dancing film
- Great for a bride to be who loves the cult classic
- Fun warm up
- Learn basic, individual moves
- Rehearse as you go
- Then put everything together in a choreographed routine to classic Dirty Dancing tracks
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear on a Dirty Dancing Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Dress up in big skirts, kitten heels, - even Baby’s blue cardigan!
What is Dirty Dancing?
Dirty dancing is a hugely famous musical from 1987 that led the way for a boom in musicals in American cinemas. The dirty dancing musical plot is about a rich family who goes on holiday in a suave resort. The daughter, Frances ‘Baby’ Houseman, becomes smitten with the edgy dance instructor Johnny Castle while there. Her parents do not approve of the romance, and the plot centres around this rift.
Famous Characters from Dirty Dancing
The two main characters include Frances ‘Baby’ Houseman played by Jennifer Grey and Johnny Castle played by Patrick Swayze. The casting and success of this movie propelled the two focal actors into extreme fame after the 80s. The nickname ‘Baby’ was used often after the Dirty Dancing musical and the songs from the movie become hits.
Top Dirty Dancing Songs
1. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Bill Medley, Jennifer Warnes (played as the Final Dance)
2. Hungry Eyes – Eric Carmen
3. Be My Baby – The Ronettes
4. She’s Like the Wind – Patrick Swayze (lead actor of the musical)
5. You Don’t Own Me – The Blow Monkey
There are no reviews yet.