Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party
- Have you ever wanted to be on the West End?
- Includes a warm up to start
- A trained dance instructor will lead the class
- Learn steps and moves from scratch
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- At the end of the experience, Put together the moves to some classic, theatrical music
- Private room, central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Musical Theatre Dance Hen Party?
Take yourselves to the West End as you and the girls learn a choreographed dance routine to one of the theatre’s biggest hits with a musical theatre dance hen party. You and the girls will be hosted by a trained dance instructor who will transform the group into dancing queens as you practice the moves throughout the experience. Taking place at a city centre venue with plenty of space to let you girls feel like you’re performing on the stages of the West End! When you’ve put together the full routine, it’s time to showcase your new moves with a final performance that’s open to spectators.
What to Wear for Your Musical Theatre Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Fancy dress is always welcome too! Think classic plays, big hair and iconic characters from your favourite theatre performances.
There are no reviews yet.