Street Dance Class Hen Party in the Lake District
- Learn a choreographed dance routine with classic street dance moves
- Fun warm up that gets everyone involved
- Guided by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn some fun moves and routines
- Practice the moves before the finale
- At the end the group will perform together to a mega mix of street dance songs
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators come free or charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens During a Street Dance Class Hen Party in the Lake District?
The street dance hen party in the Lake District will get you all learning a modern and energetic dance routine along to upbeat hip hop and R&B music. A dance instructor will be on hand throughout the session to teach you all their street dance choreography which has ben created to suit your groups dancing abilities. Once you have rehearsed the routine down to a t, you will put on a final showstopper performance to round the session off – you can even invite some spectators along to watch if you wish! This dance class will be held in a spacious private venue in the city centre, making it super easy to find.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure you’re comfortable with sturdy gymwear and trainers. If you have a theme or want to dress up like famous street dancers, fancy dress is also welcomed (even encouraged)!
There are no reviews yet.