Can Can Dance Class Hen Party in the Lake District
- Learn an energetic dance routine
- Quick warm up to start
- Experienced dance instructor
- Can Can skirts are provided!
- Learn tricks and routines step by step
- Rehearse them as you go
- Then come together in a full chorus line performance to Offenbach’s classic tune
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
During a Lake District Can Can Dance Hen Party, What Happens?
Kick your legs high and try out something fun and energetic with the Lake District can can dance hen party. It’s the perfect addition to your hen weekend if you are wanting to learn a fully choreographed dance routine. Your event will start with a fun warm up where you can get your muscles warmed up. After that you can move onto learning all your different moves and steps that you will end up piecing together. When the end of the session is near you will all then come together to perform your complete routine to some music.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Can Can dance skirts are provided in a variety of sizes. You can also bring accessories such as feather boas and long gloves to complete the look!
There are no reviews yet.