GLEE Dance Hen Party in Hull
- Learn a fully choreographed routine straight from GLEE!
- Firstly, enjoy a warm up
- Class led by your own dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Time to practice each move
- Put everything you’ve learned to the test with a final group performance
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a GLEE Dance Hen Party in Hull?
Our GLEE dance hen party in Hull will get you all learning a choreographed dance routine with the helping hand of a dance instructor. Based in a private spacious venue in the centre of the city, you will get stuck into a brief warm up before the main routine to ensure everyone is ready and stretched out. With hit tunes from the famous show playing in the background, you will rehearse the choreography to perfection ready to put on a final stage-worthy performance to round off the dancing session. Invite along some spectators to watch your performance to make you feel like you’re truly part of the GLEE crew.
What Should I Wear to a GLEE Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you’re a true fan, dress up as your favourite character and feel inspired.
There are no reviews yet.