Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Hull
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Should you Expect with an Hull Charleston Dance Hen Party?
The Charleston dance hen party in Hull will get you and the girls learning a fully choreographed jazzy dance routine all within the comfort of a private venue. On arrival to the venue you will meet your dance instructor who has created a routine to suit your groups dancing abilities. After taking part in a quick warm up to get the blood pumping, you will start to learn all the classic Charleston moves and steps whilst listening to the classic jazz tunes. Practice makes perfect, so once you have all mastered the moves it will be time to put on your showstopper performance and show off everything you have learnt.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.