90's Dance Class Hen Party in Hull
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Hull 90’s Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
During a 90s dance class hen party in Hull, you and the girls will be able to learn a fully choreographed dance routine. In a private city centre venue, you will meet your trained dance instructor. From here you will complete a fun and energetic warm up that will help your dance instructor assess your dancing abilities. You will then be shown a variety of dance moves and steps to practise to some music. And when you’ve all got the moves covered you can put them all together into a complete dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.