80's Dance Hen Party in Harrogate
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Does the 80s Dance Hen Party in Harrogate Include?
The 80s dance hen party in Harrogate will include everything from a warm up to a fully choreographed dance routine. You and the girls will head into your private city centre function room and meet your trained dance instructor. From there you will have a fun and energetic warm up before learning some dance moves. Of course this is an 80s dance class so throughout the experience there will be some iconic songs playing. And at the end of the fun, you will have a dance routine that you and the girls can use on the wedding day!
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.