Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Exeter
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Exeter?
With the Burlesque dance hen party in Exeter you and the girls will be able to leave the experience with a full burlesque dance routine up your sleeves. You will start this dance event by meeting your trained dance instructor in who will start you off with a fun warm up. After this warm up you can then go onto learning some of the sexy and risqué dance moves and steps. When your instructor feels like you’ve got the hang of these you can then put them all together into a complete routine that you will perform at the end of the experience.
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Burlesque is about beautifully elaborate outfits. Think showgirl costumes from the cabaret Moulin Rouge in Paris. Other ideas are sassy saloon dresses, can-can skirts, feather boas, fishnets, mini top hats, feathers, masks, or long black gloves.
However, you need to dance in some suitable footwear, so we suggest trainers. If you don't want to get dressed up, then gym wear is perfect.
There are no reviews yet.