Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in Dundee
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Goes On in a Charleston Dance Hen Party in Dundee?
Prepare to kick those legs and get jazzy with the Charleston dance hen party in Dundee. This amazing hen party addition will get all the girls on their feet learning a tailored choreography filled to the brim with everything Charleston! You’ll have your own private venue to dance in, with a dance tutor on hand to teach you the moves and keep the fun flowing. After learning all the moves, you’ll show off everything you’ve learnt by putting on a final performance – you can even invite some spectators to come watch if you like! This is the perfect activity for everyone regardless their dancing abilities or age.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.