Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Dundee
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a Dundee Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
When it comes to the burlesque dance class hen party in Dundee, you and the girls can expect to feel sexy, sassy and seductive as you learn a fully choreographed burlesque dance routine. After arriving at your private venue, you’ll be met by your dance instructor who will kick things off with a quick warm up. After the warmup you’ll move onto learning a burlesque choreography with the helping hand of your instructor. The steps, moves and routine can be tailored to suit everyone’s abilities, so everyone can get involved and have fun!
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.