Chicago Dance Class Hen Party
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Chicago Dance Hen Party?
You don’t have to know how to dance to get involved in the Chicago dance hen party. Get your jazz hands at the ready and head to your private city centre venue. You will start the day by meeting your experienced dance instructor who will host the event. After a quick and fun warm up to loosen your muscles you will be able to start learning all the classic moves. Whether you are a fan of the film or you just love Broadway this will be a great experience to try out. Throughout the event you will be learning small sections of dance moves that can be put together into your final dance routine.
What Do You Wear on a Chicago Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.