Charleston Dance Class Hen Party
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What to Expect on a Charleston Dance Hen Party?
Transport back to the 1920s with the Charleston dance hen party. Play some ragtime jazz and get warmed up with your experienced dance instructor. Once you’ve loosened your muscles get ready to learn some of the iconic Charleston dance moves with the girls. Swaying arms and fast moving feet are usually good ways to start your dancing! And once you’ve got the hang of a few moves put them all together into one amazing dance routine. This is a dance that can be done in a group, with a partner or by yourself.
What Do You Wear on a Charleston Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.