Jive Dance Hen Party
- Learn traditional dance moves to the Jive
- A nice warm up to start
- Be taught by an experience dance instructor
- Learn the simple steps and hand movements
- Practice everything as you go
- To finish, all the girls will come together for a final routine to some popular jive music
- All held in city centre venues and private rooms
- Spectators can come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Jive Dance Hen Party?
Jump back to the 1940s as you and the girls learn the iconic dance that dominated the decade with a jive dance hen party. Hosted at a spacious city centre venue and conducted by a trained dance instructor. This popular hen party experience will start off with a fun and energetic warm-up to kick the session off. If you girls aren’t experienced dancers, don’t worry! Your jive dance class can be tailored to suit everyone’s abilities, so the whole group can feel involved and pick up a few steps. After the class has finished, it’s time for the final performance where spectators can come and watch your newly learned dance routine.
What Should You Wear to the Jive Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want, you can also get into the spirit and bring swing dresses & kitten heels!
There are no reviews yet.