Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton?
The sultry burlesque dance class hen party in Brighton brings you a unique dance class featuring a private venue and a friendly dance instructor. Learn the sexy moves to classic burlesque beats that will have you feeling like Dita Von Teese in no time! After a light-hearted warm-up, get stuck in and learn the moves with plenty of time to practice and perfect. When you’re ready, come together for a sassy group performance to end the themed dance session on a high. This energetic experience is between to add between Lanes of shopping and pier perusing.
What Outfits to Wear on Your Burlesque Dance Class in Brighton?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
Where is the Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Brighton Held?
All of our Burlesque dance classes in Brighton are held in city centre venues that are private for your group. Each venue that we have is either a function room inside of a bar or hotel, or a dance studio within the city. All of the venues we use are never too far away from places like The Lanes, Hove and Brighton Beach.
Similar Classes Available
See all of our Brighton dance classes.
There are no reviews yet.