Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Brighton?
The sultry burlesque dance class hen party in Brighton brings you a unique dance class featuring a private venue and friendly dance instructor. Learn the sexy moves to classic burlesque beats that will have you feeling like Dita Von Teese in no time! After a light-hearted warm up, get stuck in and learn the moves with plenty of time to practice and perfect. When you’re ready, come together for a sassy group performance to end the themed dance session on a high. This energetic experience is between to add between Lanes shopping and pier perusing.
What to Wear to a Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
There are no reviews yet.