Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Manchester
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Manchester?
Add something sultry and sexy into the celebrations with the burlesque dance hen party in Manchester. This fun and energetic hen party activity will have you and the girls transforming yourselves into iconic show girls. With high kicks and seductive dance moves, this whole experience will be tailored to you and your group. This means you don’t have to worry about anyone not getting involved. Everyone can have fun, learn some moves and perform the fully choreographed dance routine at the end of the experience.
What Do You Wear for a Burlesque Dance Class in Manchester?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
Where is the Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Manchester Held?
Our Burlesque dance hen party in Manchester is based in venues that are private for your group and based in the city centre. Most of our venues are usually function rooms inside of hotels or bars, or dance studios. Each venue we use is close enough to all the main areas like Deansgate, Spinningfields and the Northern Quarter
Other Classes Available
See all our Manchester dance hen parties.
There are no reviews yet.