Burlesque Dance Class Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn the sultry steps to Burlesque
- Nice fun warm up
- Experience dance instructor
- Rehearse glamorous 1950’s style cabaret moves
- Classic props like fans or feather boas are available to use
- Pull together a fully choreographed burlesque routing to perform as a group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect on a Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
With the burlesque dance hen party in Liverpool you and the girls can expect to leave the activity with a fully choreographed dance routine to use anywhere you please. Start the experience off with a fun and energetic warm up to get yourselves ready for some dancing. Once you’ve warmed your muscles up your trained dance instructor will show you the moves to this sultry style of dancing. All these dance moves will then be put together into one amazing fully choreographed dance routine. It’s a great addition to add to your hen celebrations and then you also have a dance routine you can show off whist on the hen night out in Concert Square or Matthew Street.
What to Wear for Your Liverpool Burlesque Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Feel extra sexy and dress in fishnets, long evening gloves and corsets.
Where is the Burlesque Dance Hen Party in Liverpool Held?
The Burlesque dance hen party in Liverpool is held in private city centre venues like function rooms inside of hotels and bars, or dance studios. All of the venues we use are in or around the city centre which means you are never far from popular places like the Albert Docks, Baltic Triangle and Concert Square.
Similar Classes Available
See all the Liverpool dance classes.
There are no reviews yet.