Thriller Dance Class Hen Party in Lake District
- Learn the iconic and spooky routine to Thriller!
- Nice fun warm up to MJ’s other hits
- Trained dance instructor for the session
- Practice the infamous moves before the finale
- Your group will do their best zombie impression for the final performance to Thriller!
- Includes private space in central venue
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Look Forward to on a Lake District Thriller Dance Hen Party?
Make your celebrations a little spooky and moonwalk your way back to 1982 with the thriller dance hen party in the Lake District. This dance class will be based in a spacious private venue within or around the city centre and comes with your very own dance instructor. On arrival you will take part in a quick warm up, ensuring you’re all stretched out ready to learn the famous moves from the music video of this hit song. Get your zombie on and master all the moves as Thriller plays in the background, ready to put on a final performance to round the dancing session off.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For effect, go the whole hog and dress like a zombie with face paint, fake blood and ripped clothes – or the classic MJ look with red jacket and single white glove.
There are no reviews yet.