ABBA Dance Hen Party in Nottingham
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Do on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Nottingham?
When you arrange an ABBA dance hen party in Nottingham, you’ll give the girls a chance to learn a fully choreographed dance routine taught by an experienced dance instructor. Not only is this a fully inclusive experience, but it’s also a fantastic way to take a break from all the celebrating with some energetic activity. On the day, you and the girls will arrive at the private city centre venue, either a dance studio or function room, where your class will take place. Your tutor will run through a quick warm-up. They will then show you the basic steps and moves first, working your way through the whole routine by learning whilst you practice. By the end of the class, you’ll be feeling like the dancing queens when you perform the full routine as a group!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.