90's Dance Class Hen Party in London
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Goes on in a London 90s Dance Hen Party?
Have the chance to strut your stuff in the 90’s dance hen party in London, a uniquely themed dance class that will take you back in time. In this short and sweet session, a trained dance instructor will kick off the class with a fun warm up to get everyone in an energetic mood. From there, learn the choreographed steps to a medley of iconic 90’s tracks, with plenty of time to rehearse. Finally, combine everything you’ve learned into one amazing group performance with all the girls! All our London dance classes are held in private venues across multiple areas such as Soho, Oxford Circus, Clapham and more.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.