90's Dance Class Hen Party
What to Expect on a 90’s Dance Hen Party?
Your 90s dance hen party will be a mixture of energetic fun, good music and amazing dance moves. Your experienced dance instructor will start your event with a quick warm up to get your hearts pumping. Once your all ready to get moving you will learn the dance routine in small parts that the instructor will break down for you. This is so that it is suitable for all the abilities in your group and everyone can have some fun. Grab your scrunchies and get ready to learn some dance moves.
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Do You Wear on a 90's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
I’d definitely recommend planning an event through yourselves again and I know the girls liked how simple and straight forward it was to book and pay.
We need to say a big thank you to the dance class teacher! (Can't remember his name) sorry! He was absolutely brilliant and provided us with fun and laughter throughout. Thank you!!