80's Dance Hen Party in London
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
During a London 80’s Dance Class Hen Party, What Happens?
The 80’s dance class hen party in London will effortlessly inject some energy into the weekend while taking you back to the disco decade. All our themed dance parties are held in private, central venues so you can easily let your hair down and travel to and from your experience – especially in the centre of London! On the day, meet your trained dance instructor who will guide you through some basic moves that are iconic of the 80’s. Whether you’re in a mirrored dance studio in Soho or a hotel function room around the West End, all the classes can be tailored to your groups dancing abilities and hold the same high quality.
What Do You Wear on an 80's Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.