90's Dance Class Hen Party in Liverpool
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What do you do on a 90’s Dance Hen Party in Liverpool?
Throw it back with the 90s dance hen party in Liverpool. The ultimate experience where you and the girls put together your own fully choreographed dance routine. Thanks to your own trained dance instructor, you will be able to throw yourselves into a fun and energetic dance class. With a fun warm up to get everyone going followed by a variety of different dance moves and rhythms to get the hang of. Once you’ve learnt these your instructor will put the moves together with a medley of different 90s classic so that you can perform your complete dance routine.
What to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.