Can Can Dance Class Hen Party in Dublin
- Learn an energetic dance routine
- Quick warm up to start
- Experienced dance instructor
- Can Can skirts are provided!
- Learn tricks and routines step by step
- Rehearse them as you go
- Then come together in a full chorus line performance to Offenbach’s classic tune
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Happens on a Dublin Can Can Dance Hen Party?
Take the unique opportunity to learn the saucy moves, steps and high kicks that go into a fully choreographed routine with a can can dance hen party in Dublin. Taking place at a city centre venue organised by us, we will be sure that the venue for your class will be both private and spacious. This is where you’ll arrive on the day and meet your tutor before starting the class with a warm-up. When it comes to learning the routine, the whole class can be adjusted accordingly to suit everybody in the group, so don’t worry if you turn up on the day with two left feet!
What Do You Wear to a Can Can Dance Party?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Can Can dance skirts are provided in a variety of sizes. You can also bring accessories such as feather boas and long gloves to complete the look!
There are no reviews yet.