ABBA Dance Hen Party in Bournemouth
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in Bournemouth?
During an ABBA dance hen party in Bournemouth you and the girls will be able to learn your own fully choreographed dance routine. It’s an experience like no other, you will meet your trained dance instructor in your private centrally located venue and then you can get started. With a fun warm up to loosen your muscles you will quickly start to learn some steps and moves to some iconic ABBA songs that everyone knows. It will be hard not to sing your hearts out but remember you have to pay attention as all the moves you learn will be put together into a complete dance routine.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.