Chicago Dance Class Hen Party in York
- Learn a fun & flirty choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up
- Class led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn dance moves and hand movements from the play
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together a full routine to a medley of tracks like ‘All That Jazz’ ‘Rouge Your Lips’
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What to Expect from the Chicago Dance Hen Party in York?
The Chicago dance hen party in York will get you and the girls learning a dance routine filled with all that jazz! Start the dancing fun by making your way to a private venue in the centre of York, where you will get to know your dance instructor and participate in a quick warm-up to get you all stretched out. With jazz music playing in the background, you will rehearse the choreography to perfection, ready to put on a final performance. There’s no need to worry if you don’t think you’re the best dancer, as the routine will be tailored to suit your group’s dancing abilities on the day!
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. For that extra mile, bring along flirty flapper fashion and some razzle-dazzle based on the main characters Roxie & Velma.
There are no reviews yet.