Charleston Dance Class Hen Party in York
- Learn a full vintage 1920’s dance routine
- Start the class with a warm up
- Class is led by an experienced dance instructor
- Learn individual steps to ragtime-jazz music
- Practice the swaying, fast moves as you go
- Then put everything together for a final performance in your group
- Private room in a central venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
What Does the Charleston Dance Hen Party in York Include?
When it comes to the Charleston dance hen party in York, you can expect to learn a full choreography filled to the brim with classic moves from this iconic 20s dance. To start things off you will head to a private venue in the centre of the city, where the session will start with a quick warm-up run by the dance instructor on hand. Prepare to swing those legs and flap those arms about to jazzy 20s music as you rehearse the dance routine to perfection ready to put on a stage-worthy performance. Invite some spectators to watch everything you have learnt or simply keep the dancing fun within your group.
What Outfits to Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. If you want to go the extra mile, dress up wearing fringed flapper dresses, fishnet tights, feathered head bands, beaded pearls etc.
There are no reviews yet.