ABBA Dance Hen Party in York
- Learn a choreographed ABBA dance routine
- Session starts with a warm up
- Instruction from trained dance instructor
- Learn the separate moves and shakes
- Rehearse the dance moves individually
- To finish, perform the final routine together to songs like Dancing Queen, Mama Mia and Take A Chance on Me
- Central private venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on an ABBA Dance Hen Party in York?
Let the bride-to-be take centre stage and feel like the dancing queen as you learn the moves and steps to a fully choreographed routine on an ABBA dance hen party in York. An awesome experience that all hen party groups can get stuck into, this fully inclusive class will teach you a dance routine to one of the Swedish pop group’s biggest and most loved tunes. Taking place in the city centre, we will make sure that your class is hosted at a spacious, modern and private venue. After warming up, it’s time to get learning! You can practice the groovy moves as you learn until all of you are ready for the final performance at the end of the session.
What Do You Wear to an ABBA Dance Class?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Or, go all out and dress up in glittery tops, jumpsuits, blue eye make-up, or anything ABBA themed you want!
There are no reviews yet.