90's Dance Class Hen Party in York
- Learn the moves to some 90’s jams
- Fun warm up to start
- Instruction from a trained instructor
- Learn simple steps to roll into a dance routine
- Rehearse the dance moves
- As a group, pull together all the moves in a choreographed routine to 90’s music
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators are free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
What Happens on a York 90’s Dance Hen Party?
With a 90s dance hen party in York you will have the opportunity to try out something a little bit different as you learn your own dance routine. You will have a dance instructor on the day who will give you all the steps and moves that you can practise to some classic 90s songs. When you have practised all the steps and got the hang of things you will be able to put them all together into a fully choreographed dance routine.
What Should You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Get creative & bring fancy dress like denim jackets, jelly shoes, baby G watches, scrunchies, Doc Martins, tartan skirts.
There are no reviews yet.