80's Dance Hen Party in York
- Learn a fun energising choreographed 80’s dance routine
- Fun warm up to start
- Includes experienced dance instructor
- You will be taught classic 80’s dance moves
- Perfect the moves as you go
- In your group, put together moves to some of the classic 80’s tunes such as ’Fame’, ‘Footloose’, ‘Girls Just Wanna Have Fun’ & more!
- Includes private room in price
- Photo & video opportunities
- Bottle of bubbly / wine for the bride to take away
- Spectators come free of charge
- Have your own Hen House or Venue? No problem! We can bring the dance class to you – just ask.
On an 80’s Dance Hen Party in York, What Happens?
During an 80s dance hen party in York, you and the girls will be learning a fun and energetic dance routine to some hit songs of the 80s. You will start the experience off by heading over to your centrally located city centre venue where you will meet your trained dance instructor. You will then jump straight into a warm up and then move on to learning some steps. All of the steps you learn will then be pieced together to create a fully choreographed dance routine that you will perform at the end of the session to some music.
What Do You Wear?
Make sure to bring comfortable clothing, gym wear & trainers. Alternatively, come in fancy dress for the 80’s, think big hair, bright clothes, leg warmers, headbands etc.
There are no reviews yet.